- 100g blueberries
- 200g apples
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 200g rolled oats
- 3 tbsp agave nectar
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 Pack white chocolate protein crunchers
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Finely slice the apples into thin slices and add these to a saucepan with a splash of water.
- Heat the apples over a medium heat until softened.
- Pour in 2 tbsp of agave and add a dash of cinnamon.
- Mix well and continue to cook the apples until lightly caramelised.
- Pour the cooked fruit into a pie dish and add in the blueberries also.
- To prepare the crumble topping, pop 100g of the oats into a food processor and blitz these until they form a fine flour.
- Combine this with the rest of the oats and stir through the wet ingredients.
- Mix all of these well until all of the oats and oat flour are enemy coated and create a sticky, crumbly mixture.
- Top the fruit with the oat crumble and bake this in the oven for around 15 minutes.
- Crumble the protein crunchers on top of the crumble- these should melt against the hot oat topping! Serve and enjoy!