30g chocolate whey protein
60g buckwheat ﬂour
2 whole eggs 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/3 cup milk
Pinch salt Coconut oil for cooking
Milk Chocolate Yumm Snacks and peanut butter to use as a topping
- In a blender, combine the whey protein, ﬂour, eggs, baking powder, milk and salt and blitz until smooth and creamy.
- Heat a tsp of coconut oil in a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat.
- Once the pan is nice and hot, pour a little of the mixture into the pan and allow to cook until bubbles start to appear on the surface.
- Flip and cook on the other side.
- Repeat this until all of the mixture is used up.
Stack your pancakes and top with a drizzle of peanut butter and some of you Yumm snacks crumbled on top, enjoy!