Makes 6-8 Doughnuts
- 1 scoop Protein Dynamix Cinnamon Bun Whey
- 2 whole eggs
- 110g oat flour
- 200g bananas
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Dash of vanilla extract/powder
- 1/2 tsp mixed spice
- Pinch salt
- Preheat your oven to 180c and lightly grease a doughnut tray with a little coconut oil. (silicone ones make it really easy to remove the doughnuts)
- In a mixing bowl, mash the bananas with a fork until reasonably smooth, then gradually add in the eggs and vanilla extract and beat these together.
- Stir in the protein powder, flour, baking powder, salt and mixed spice and continue to mix until you’re left with a smooth batter.
- Pour this into your doughnut pan (should make 6-8 doughnuts) and pop these into the oven to bake for around 14 minutes.
- Once they’ve cooled a little, carefully remove these from the tray and allow to cool completely on a wire rack.
- Spread over some nut butter or other toppings of choice and enjoy!