- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 scoop chocolate whey protein
- 1 pack Yumm Snacks protein crunchers Splash of water
- Start by adding the oats and cashews into a food processor and blend for a few seconds until slightly crushed.
- Add in all of the other ingredients (apart from the Yumm snacks) and blend again until everything is well combined.
- Crumble in the protein crunchers and mix throughout the brownie mixture.
- Pour this into a lined dish/container and flatten out the mixture.
- Pop the brownies in the freezer and allow to set for 2 hours. Slice into pieces and dig in