For the coconut filling..
- 1 sachet Body Design Vanilla Protein
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup ground almonds
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp rice/agave syrup
- Splash of coconut/almond milk
For the chocolate topping..
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil
- 4 tbsp cacao powder
- 3 tbsp maple/agave/ brown rice syrup
- To make the bounty bar filling, in a food processor, combine the vanilla protein, coconut, ground almonds, coconut oil and sweetener of choice and blend until well combined.
- Add a splash of non-dairy milk to help everything bind together.
- Form the mixture into little bar shapes using your hands and lay these out into a dish/tray.
- Pop this into the freezer to set for at least an hour.
- For the Chocolate coating, melt the coconut oil until liquified, then stir through the cacao powder and sweetener of choice until you’re left with a really smooth and creamy mixture.
- Carefully coat each of the bars in the melted chocolate and return them to the freezer for an hour to allow the chocolate to set