- 2 cups puffed buckwheat/rice
- 3 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 packs white chocolate Yumm Snacks
- Gently heat the coconut oil, honey and peanut butter until melted and stir together until well combined.
- Pour this over the buckwheat puffs and mix well to ensure that everything is evenly coated.
- Stir in the white chocolate Yumm snacks and pour the mixture into a lined dish.
- Firmly press down to smooth out the mixture- you can use the greaseproof paper to help with this and avoid everything sticking to your hands.
- Pop these into the freezer for 3 hours+ to set before slicing into portions